Welcome to The Lawyer's Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap Book Website:
Your Single Source for the CaseMap Book,
CaseMap Software Sales, Certified Training & Support, & Consulting
Including CaseMap 10
Published by the American Bar Association Law Practice Management Section, The Lawyer's Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap by practicing attorney and legal technology consultant Daniel J. Siegel, is the definitive guide to CaseMap, LexisNexis' award-winning and highly acclaimed litigation analysis and management software. Authored by CaseMap expert Daniel J. Siegel, the book - explaining every feature of the product and filled with practical tips to help you get the most out of CaseMap - is a must-have for every CaseMap user. Click here to view the Table of Contents.
Readers of the book will learn how to:
- Analyze the Strengths & Weaknesses of Your Cases Quickly & Easily
- Quickly create people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication
- Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data
- Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment
- Avoid duplicating entries while streamlining your database
- Import data from a wide range of programs, including Outlook
- Get the most out of CaseMap’s many Reports & ReportBooks
- Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import pdfs and quickly create facts and objects
- Perform advanced searches, and how to save and update your results
The CaseMap book is also:
- Filled with numerous tips designed to help you get the most from CaseMap
- Extensively illustrated – showing how to perform most of CaseMap’s most important features
In addition to authoring the book, Dan Siegel is a CaseMap power user, having used the software (and the entire CaseSoft Suite for more than a decade) in a wide range of cases, from mass torts (Vioxx, Baycol and others) to commercial litigation to class actions to more traditional personal injury cases to small claims matters. Dan and his consulting firm, Integrated Technology Services, LLC, sell CaseMap and the CaseSoft Suite (at the same price you pay directly from LexisNexis), and also offer training, support and consulting services. Plus, by using online technology, Dan and his firm can assist you wherever you are located.
When you want the finest support and training for CaseMap, TextMap, NoteMap and TimeMap, or want to purchase CaseMap and TextMap, NoteMap and TimeMap, contact "the person who wrote the book," Dan Siegel at (610) 446-3467, or click here to send an email.